The world is filled with various career choices ranging from medicine to mass communications, engineering to event management, marine biology to information technology. The confusion that students face over which career to pick is understandable. Choosing and following a particular career path can be a daunting task for many.
A large number of students continue to choose a career based merely on the fact that their friends are doing the same thing or because their parents told them to do so. This, however, may not be the best way to go about it.
We understand the dilemma of the students while choosing the pathways for higher education. To cater to such needs, we have designed the Academic Pathway Planning Program.
Your academic background will play a major role in how your career turns out in the future. The competencies, skills and lessons you have learned while skill in school will no doubt prove you indispensible but, particularly if you plan to hatch a career in an industry tailored to your academic credentials.
This service can be availed by:
- Students of class X, class XII to decide which stream to select- Medical/Non-medical/ Arts/Commerce? We analyse different factors like a child’s existing skills and individual levels of competence in guiding them. A future goal should be reflective of what a student is fully capable of and therefore, traits like people orientation, personality type etc. Are taken into account when evaluating a student’s profile.
- Under graduates for deciding which bachelors and majors to choose. Whether to go for engineering degree or Bachelor of Science degree? To choose Bachelor of commerce or business administration or management? The possible options are endless but choosing the right course matching your aptitude and personality is critical to your future.
- Graduates and above for deciding about which Masters to choose. Whether to choose M.tech/M.Engg or MBA? To go for M.Phil or PhD. A question we are very commonly asked is whether to go for research based degree or a coursework program for their masters. To answer all these questions, we use psychometric testing to analyse different aspects and have a sensible and honest discussion with the applicant about the best possible options matching their profile.
- For any adult who is planning a career- We help you in assessing your strengths and steering your career in the right direction. We also help in identifying your weaknesses so that you can address them and they do not become an impediment to your success.
Overseas education does not come cheap, which means you must make an informed choice based on your goals and interest. At Khaira Education, you will be assigned a highly professional and experienced counsellor who will analyse your profile based on your academic scores, financial budget, language scores and other pertinent parameters to choose the best destination for your higher education.
Once the country has been finalised, our counsellor will shortlist some universities and colleges matching your aspirations which you can discuss with your family before making a final decision.
Making the application to the university
This is the stage where you will benefit immensely from our experience and expertise. Submitting the right documents is the key to secure your place in the college or university of your choice and also getting your visa approved! If your documents are not in order, it may not present your profile in the best possible manner which can adversely impact your application. We carefully peruse the documents provided to us by the students and advise them on any outstanding requirements according to the check-lists. While the students are responsible for drafting and collating the documents, we carefully review the case file so that the chances of your success are maximized.
Interviews are a very important step in securing your visa. Students may be interviewed telephonically or in-person depending on their visa officer. Our rich experience of 20 years has made us well-aware of the type of questions that are asked by different universities/ visa officers during the screening. Our trainers hold interview preparatory sessions thrice a week to ensure that you are present yourself in the best possible way during an interview. The interview preparation sessions are conducted by professionals who have vast experience in interview techniques and are well versed with the nature and scope of questions that universities/visa officers usually ask their prospective students.
Visa Counselling Services are aimed towards helping you submit the right documents to ensure that there is no inadvertent delay or rejection. We will assign you a visa counsellor who will provide comprehensive advice relating to the collation of the relevant documentation that you need to submit along with the visa application.
If You Choose Us, We Will Offer
You need to know which course is the best for you: Diploma, Bachelor, Masters or MBA? With various specializations available you need to make the correct choice.
Here’s what you get when you choose Khaira Education:
- Comprehensive Career and International education counseling for students.
- Unprejudiced, Free and Honest advice on the courses available in different universities.
- Awareness and education counseling sessions and seminars with professional education counselors.
- Pre-Visa applications Guidance and constant follow-ups.
- Guidance on settlement of fees with the Institution.
- Guidance on study abroad scholarships, their availability and criteria.
- Guidance on future Prospects of the students’ chosen career paths.
- Accommodation & Travel arrangements in Australia, New Zealand,Canada, USA, UK and Singapore.