Singapore is a cosmopolitan city and a premier destination for lifelong learning complemented with world-class educational institutions. You will embark on a pedagogical journey that combines the best of global knowledge with the wisdom of Asian insights.
Study in Singapore
Singapore enjoys a strong brand name in education, built upon its success in the public education system. Its reputation for offering high-quality education has attracted many leading educational institutions from all over the world to set up operations in the country.
Today, Singapore is home to distinguished foreign tertiary institutions. The tremendous diversity and choices available have made Singapore a centre of
global educational excellence, attracting some 86,000 international students to develop their skills in Singapore. Students have a wide selection of quality education options that range from business, engineering and life sciences to digital animation, fashion, culinary arts, luxury brand management and hospitality.
- One of the safest Country to live & study
- The cleanest country in Asia
- HUB of Business in Asia – Productive ground for Banking & Service Industry.
- World’s No.1 producer of Electronics, Shipping, Logistics & Bunker Oil
- Almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific Head Office in Singapore making it easier for students to find jobs. i.e., Home to more than 7000 MNC’s.
- Singapore is a nation built by immigrants and it still welcomes all who are keen to play a part in its economic development.
- Singapore offers globally top ranked working populace, recognized for its high level of productivity, technical proficiency & positive work attitude.
- Singapore is the world’s 3rd wired nation and Asia’s most wired one where online banking & mobile lifestyle have become the norm.
- Currently more than 80,000 international students from more than 120 nationalities are studying in Singapore. These students are mostly from India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar and South Korea.
List of Institutions in Singapore
- Curtin University, Singapore
- EASB Institute of Management
- Hartford Institute
- James Cook University
- MDIS offers degrees of :
- Nanyang Institute of Management
- National University of Singapore
(Lee Kuan Yew- school of Public Policy)
- Orchard School of Arts & Commerce
- Raffles Design Institute
- RMIT, Singapore
- PSB Academy offers degrees of:
- S P Jain School of Global Management
- Singapore Institute of Management
- Singapore Institute of Materials
- The Stansfield Group Pte Ltd