Canada is one of the world’s top education performers and among the top 3 OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) countries in spending per capita on public postsecondary education. Students score high on international tests reflecting the dedication each jurisdiction has on the quality of our education system.
Why study in Canada?
There are number of reasons to choose Canada as a destination to study abroad:
Qualifications Valued Worldwide:
Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries.
The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world, but the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom. As such, Canada is often the preferred choice for students attending college or university.
With almost all of the world’s ethnic groups represented in Canada, it’s hard not to find ethnic foods and recreation activities associated with specific cultures. In fact, your international student advisor can help you get in touch with any number of ethnic clubs and associations for you to join while you’re here.
Healthy and Safe Communities:
While you may have heard of or experienced Canadians’ friendly and open nature, you may not have known that the United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.
World-Class Language Education:
Did you know that Canada is a bilingual country and is considered a world leader in language training? Since teaching French and English as a first and second language is an integral part of a Canadian education, you will be able to improve your fluency and capacity for either language as you further your studies.
Exciting Campus Lifestyle:
Canada’s post-secondary campuses aren’t only wired with the latest in sophisticated technology, but countless other modern amenities as well. From Olympic-quality sports facilities to public concert halls and art galleries, Canada’s post-secondary campuses offer you enormous possibilities for learning and leisure. Plus, you’ll have incredible opportunities to meet like-minded individuals and gain valuable experience through student-run governments, radio, newspapers and businesses.
Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities:
Since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, you’ll have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education. In Canada, government and industry together support research including: telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental
Land of Possibilities:
Under Canada’s highly dynamic and hands-on academic environment, you will not only acquire knowledge and skills in analysis and communication, but you will also learn how to express yourself, demonstrate your creativity, and develop your self-confidence! Teachers and professors are always available and eager to help with lessons, and studies fuse academic excellence with interaction and collaboration in the classroom.
- More than 200,000 international students chose Canada in 2011!
- Canadian students are top performers in reading, literacy, maths and sciences, and number 1 among English speaking countries according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Program for International Student Assessment (PISA).
- More than one third of Canada’s research is conducted at Canadian universities – one of the highest rates among OECD and G8 countries.
- Representing several Canada Universities / Institutions.
- Expert counselling
- FREE Visa guidance.
- CCEA certified counsellors
- Scholarships, Busaries & Fee waivers.
- Predeparture sessions.
- High Visa success.
- Air tickets.
- Acsenda School of Management (AB)
- Alexander College (AB)
- Brighton College (AB)
- Camber College (AB)
- Canadian College (AB)
- Canadian College of English Language (AB)
- College of the Rockies (AB)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (AB)
- King George International College (AB)
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University (AB)
- Langara College (AB)
- New York Institute of Technology (AB)
- Pacific Link College (AB)
- Quantum Learning Academy (AB)
- Royal Roads University @ Study Group
- SELC Career College Vancouver (AB)
- Thompson Rivers University (AB)
- Trinity Western University (AB)
- University Canada West (AB)
- University of Fraser Valley (AB)
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Northern British Columbia (AB)
- Vancouver Island University
- Vancouver Island University (AB)
- Winston College (AB)
- Holland College (AB)
- Study Abroad Canada Language Institute (AB)
- University of Prince Edward Island (AB)
- Algoma University (AB)
- Alpha International Academy (AB)
- Algonquin College
- Birmingham International College of Canada
- Biz Tech College
- Brescia University College (AB)
- Cornerstone Academic College (AB)
- Confederation College (AB)
- Connect School of Languages (AB)
- Conestoga College
- Durham College (AB)
- Embassy English – Canada (AB)
- Eurocentres Language Canada (AB)
- Fanshawe College
- George Brown College (AB)
- Global Village English Centres (Toronto) (AB)
- Hansa Language Centre (AB)
- Humber College (AB)
- ILSC Language Schools (AB)
- Interlangues Language School (AB)
- International Language Academy of Canada(AB)
- King’s University College (AB)
- Mohawk College (AB)
- Niagara College Canada
- Niagara College (AB)
- Omnicom School of Languages (AB)
- Queen’s University (AB)
- RCC Institute of Technology (AB)
- Sault College (AB)
- SEC – Study English in Canada (AB)
- Seneca College (AB)
- Sheridan College (AB)
- St. Clair College (AB)
- St. Lawrence College (AB)
- Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology (AB)
- University of Waterloo (AB)
- University of Windsor
- Upper Madison College (AB)
- Western Town College (AB)
- Wilfrid Laurier University (AB)
- Bishop’s University (AB)
- University of Regina (AB)
Advantages at Khaira education
List of popular institutions in Canada
Prince Edward Island
AB: Through Apply Board