If you are eyeing to crack NBDE exam, it requires a thorough study and planning of 6-8 months. There are 100’s of books available in the market but what to study and how to study are key elements for your success. At Khaira Education Test Preparation centre, we provide NBDE training for Dental health professionals at Amritsar and Mohali by certified teachers.
- We have good support books for a variety of international health professional examinations.
- We have sourced the most authentic material.
- We have different types of Simulation Questions.
- Video Lectures with demonstration and conversations with patients to help enhance communication and soft skills.
- Purchased tests from USA.
- Regular practice and mock tests.
At Khaira Education Test Preparation centre, we can have the confidence that our instructors are specifically trained and supported by an outstanding team of academic advisors, student advisors, and curriculum specialists. Khaira Education Test Preparation centre teaching methodologies are designed for the student whose demands focused and efficient preparation under flexible schedule options. The course is customized to deliver comprehensive study you need in a consolidated amount of time.
Our Test preparation courses are second to none. We provide you with the tools you need to break down each question and systematically approach the answer. The realistic test questions, remediation services, expert instructors and comprehensive review resources prepare you to excel in the Examination and to become the next leaders in the field of Dentistry.
What is NBDE?
National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) is the United States national dental examination for students and professionals in dentistry. It is required for acquiring license in the United States of America and may also be required when applying for postgraduate studies in dental specialities after completing a dental degree. Foreign-trained dentists also must take the NBDE in order to earn admission into advanced standing programs in US dental schools.
The purpose of the NBDE is to assist state boards in determining qualifications of dentists who seek license to practice dentistry. These examinations assess the ability to understand important information from basic bio-medical and dental sciences and also the ability to apply such information in a problem-solving context.
The NBDE is available only to Dentists who:
- Holds a degree or diploma obtained after at least 4 years full-time academic study at an acknowledged university or appropriate qualification.
- Have held full and unrestricted registration/license in his/her country or country of training and there is no withdrawal of registration.
- Generally taken after your first or second year of dental school (after the basic science curriculum is completed).
- Test focuses on basic sciences like:
- Anatomic Science.
- Dental Anatomy/Occlusion.
The major topics that are covered in NBDE part-I includes:
- Anatomic science (100 questions).
- Bio-chemistry and physiology (100 questions).
- Microbiology and pathology (100 questions).
- Dental anatomy and occlusion (100 questions).
NBDE Part I Score
The National Board Dental Examination Part-I is scored on a scale of 49-99. A scaled score of 75 or above is considered a passing score. This scaled score is produced from raw score (the total number of questions you answered correctly). The scaled scores can be easily converted into percentiles using information received with your score report.
NBDE Part II
To be eligible to sit for the NBDE Part-II, you must have passed the Part-I exam.
- Generally taken during the third or fourth year of dental school.
- Test focuses on clinical dentistry:
- Operative Dentistry.
- Oral Surgery/Pain Control.
- Orthodontics/Paediatric Dentistry.
- Oral Pathology/Radiology.
- Patient Management.
- Structured as a two-day exam with 400 questions to be completed in 7 hours on the first day followed by 100 case-based questions to be completed in three and a half hours on the second day.
- Performance is scored as Pass/Fail.
The disciplines tested in NBDE part-II includes:
- Operative Dentistry.
- Oral and maxillofacial/pain control.
- Paediatric dentistry.
- Oral Diagnosis.
- Patient management.
NBDE Part-II Score
Like Part-I, the National Board Dental Examination Part-II is scored on a scale of 49-99. A scaled score of 75 or above is considered a passing score. You will receive four individual scores for the subject areas covered, as well as one combined average score. These scaled scores are produced from raw score (the total number of questions you answered correctly). The scaled scores can be easily converted into percentiles using information received with your score report.
NBDE coaching in Amritsar | Best NBDE Coaching in Amritsar | NBDE Coaching Institute in Amritsar | NBDE Coaching Institute in Amritsar | NBDE coaching in Jalandhar | Best NBDE Coaching in Jalandhar | NBDE Coaching Institute in Jalandhar | NBDE Coaching Institute in Jalandhar | NBDE coaching in Ludhiana | Best NBDE Coaching in Ludhiana | NBDE Coaching Institute in Ludhiana | NBDE Coaching Institute in Ludhiana | NBDE coaching in Mohali | Best NBDE Coaching in Mohali | NBDE Coaching Institute in Mohali | NBDE Coaching Institute in Mohali